Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jesus C. Delgado Memorial Hospital offers two kinds of maternity packages, ALL-IN Package and OPEN Package.
To know more, click on this link: https://jdmh.ph/services/
Availing of maternity package is upon admission. You may coordinate it with our Admitting Office at 8924-4051 to 65 ext. 412.
However, you need to discuss your maternity plans first to your Obstetrician. Availing of the maternity package will be based on your case and advice of your doctor.
You must first discuss your maternity plans with your obstetrician and the package recommended by them. Availing of the maternity package is upon admission.
If you availed the closed package with ward room, you may only upgrade it to a semi-private room.
If you availed the open package with a small private room, you may only upgrade it into big private room.
Since every pregnancy is unique, the professional fee is dependent on the evaluation of your obstetrician. You may negotiate the fee with your doctor.
If you do not yet have an OB-GYNE doctor for your maternity needs, you may proceed to the FTMU Office from Mondays to Saturdays, 9am to 5pm. Our officer will recommend an available doctor at the time of your visit.
1. Click on the following link for the schedule of doctors available for online consultation: ___________________________.
2. Send us a message through the JDMH Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/jdmhph
3. Indicate the name of the doctor and preferred schedule. It is advisable to book the consultation at least a day before the preferred schedule.
1. Visit the JDMH website for the list of doctors: https://jdmh.ph and click on the doctors tab on the menu bar.
2. Click the specialty of the subspecialty of your preferred doctor and choose the doctor among the list. The schedule and secretary details of the doctor are indicated in their profiles.
3. Contact the secretary to inquire or book an appointment.
Online consultation is P600 and can be paid via bank transfer (Metrobank or BDO). Face-to-face consultations range from P600 to P1,000 depending on the doctor's fee.
You may contact the secretary of doctor for the face to face consultation. Visit our website at https://jdmh.ph/all-doctors/ for a list of our doctors and their clinic schedules.